Wednesday, July 2, 2014

16 and pregnant star expecting AGAIN!

A 16 and pregnant Season 3 star has announced that she is expecting again!

Izabella Tovar was first introduced on 16 and pregnant as a young 16 year old from Utah. Izabella was born to a Mexican father and 1/2 Danish, 1/2 Caucasian mother.

When Izabella found out she was pregnant with her son Enrique (Henry), She tried to hide the pregnancy. She definitely succeeded because none of her friends knew she was expecting till she was almost 8 months pregnant!!




Izabella gave birth to Enrique Jairo Tovar in September 2010. Jairo and Izabella both live at home with Izabella's parents. Enrique will be 4 this September. Since Izabella's father is Mexican, Spanish is a very fluent language for him. Although Izabella doesn't speak Spanish, she still understands the language. Izabella's father and Jairo, Henry's father, wanted to speak to Enrique (Henry) in Spanish that way he would be bilingual with both languages.
On July 2, 2014, Izabella posted on Instagram announcing that they were expecting.
 
  "Jairo, Henry & I have a very big announcement to share. After weeks of contemplation we have finally decided to share this news. I AM PREGNANT! The reason it took me so long to share this is because I am not interested in hearing the negative feedback from negative people. But that is part of life and it is something I have learned cannot be avoided.
I want to make clear that this pregnancy has been planned for years. Ever since Henry was born Jairo and I decided that we wanted our kids to be 4-5 years apart. Then in October of 2013 I was having complications with my IUD and it was taken out. Jairo and I then began talking about trying for another one. So, in February 2014 I became pregnant! We are THRILLED to announce that we are expecting our second bundle of joy in November of 2014. We are not sharing the gender or the name at this time. Please if you don't support our decision to have another child, or if you have anything negative to say at all I ask that you unfollow me. I do not respond to negative feedback, I simply erase it and block the negative people. To those of you that support my family and me, I thank you. I hope you enjoy following my pregnancy journey! Sharing my pregnancy publicly is a new experience for me as you may know. I kept my first pregnancy a secret for 8 months. So I truly appreciate all the love and support I receive. Thank you in advance for your kind words."



We certainly wish them all the best with their pregnancy!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment